Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 3-Piece Starter Knife Set
- Special Offer
This set equips you with three essential knives from our exclusive Zwilling Pro collection. Tackle extended cutting tasks without hand fatigue, thanks to an ergonomically shaped handle and a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun, which promotes a perfect thumb grip for safety and comfort.
- Set includes a 3" paring knife, a 5 1/2" serrated utility knife and an 8" chef’s knife.
- Each knife is precision forged of high-carbon, no-stain steel using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3"–long blade: 4 1/2" handle, 2.25 oz.
- Serrated utility knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3 oz.
- Chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Chef’s knife and paring knife: Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel. Sharpen as needed using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have the knives sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated utility: Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.