Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Serrated Utility Knife
- Special Offer
Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. The serrated blade of this utility knife cuts cleanly through delicate produce as well as bread crusts without crushing or tearing them.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end cap provides excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handle has just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- High-carbon steel blade holds a razor-sharp edge and is easily sharpened.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- 5"-long blade.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.