Henckels International Chris Kimball 3 Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate essential set for home chefs, these precision knives were hand selected by chef Chris Kimball of Milk Street Magazine and cooking school. The 7" chef's knife is perfect for everyday chopping, slicing and dicing; the 5 1/2" prep knife features a serrated edge to make quick work of slicing tomatoes and sandwiches; and the versatile 4" paring knife is ideal for small, detailed tasks.
- Durable, razor-sharp blades are fully forged from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Edges are expertly honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the blade and ergonomically shaped for superb comfort and control.
- Chef's knife is lightweight, making it easy to maneuver, and features a wide blade to place knuckles against for safer chopping.
- 5 1/2" prep knife is serrated for slicing fruit and vegetables with precision.
- Versatile 4" paring knife is ideal for small, detailed tasks such as hulling strawberries, deveining shrimp and trimming pie dough.
- Made in Spain.
3-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 7" chef's knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4" blade; 4" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5 1/2" Prep Knife: 5 1/2" blade; 4" handle; 6.4 oz.
- 7" Chef's Knife: 7" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 11.2 oz.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain each knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.