Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Chef's Knife
- Special Offer
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. The chef's knife is an essential all-purpose tools for chopping vegetables, mincing herbs and slicing fruit.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique produces a harder, sharper blade that is exceptionally durable, corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness and cutting ease.
- Full tang ensures good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" knife: 6"-long blade, 5 1/4"-long handle; 11oz.
- 8" knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/4"-long handle; 13 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SteveSko from Best You Can Get Henckels top of the line knives have as well deserved reputation for making the top quality cutlery. Our 20 year old knives and block had seen better days, very glad to move up to Henckels. Be careful, some stores will try and sell you the "Pro" for more money than the "Pro S", this is a better knife.Date published: 2017-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Cicci from The BEST knife This knife is superior to all others. The cutting precision is supberb. Best knife hands down.Date published: 2015-06-16