Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand. A special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun promotes a perfect thumb grip, and contoured ergonomic handles enhance your comfort. This set is configured with a variety of blade options for cutting, chopping and slicing, so you're equipped to prepare any menu.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is an optimal 15-degree angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to a full tang and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished.
- Block available in black or white rubberwood, bamboo and walnut.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 8” bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- 12-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long steel, 5"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 12-slot storage block: 10" x 4 1/2" x 8 3/4"; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jamin84 from Sharp, beautiful, high quality knife set I love these knives. I spent way too much time looking for the perfect set, dragging my at first excited girlfriend to the store so I could demo every single chef's knife they had. By the time I got to the Japanese knives I could tell she wanted to test them on me. Well balanced, and sharp! I knew their hardness level was slightly lower than the Ikons, which was slightly lower than the Shuns and other Japanese knives, but you would never know. The chef's knife is wider than the Ikon which I love, and you feels just as good in your hand as the more expensive Wüsthof. The Pro design is sleek and awesome for the pinch-grip. I read reviews about the 5" Santoku being useless so I opted the 5" prep instead which is great. I also wanted the 8" breadknife and walnut block so this was my set. I tried combining each knife separately but it still came out to more money. I'll add the 8" Santoku and another prep later, maybe as a gift from my patient GF? I'm extremely happy with the set, especially the spectacular Chef's blade, and excellent customer service from William Sonoma.Date published: 2019-01-31Rated 3 out of 5 by psnow from First order came damaged, second one was fine Just received my replacement order of this set and like it so far. Very pretty and robust knives.Date published: 2018-08-08
Besides the slots for the steak knives, how many other empty slots are in this block? And what size knives can fit in them? Hoping to add to the collection. In addition to the steak slots, there will be four empty upper slots in the knife block. This set is well-rounded for a smaller configuration, but you may consider adding a smaller serrated prep/utility knife, a Santoku knife (large or small), a boning/fillet knife, or even a carving knife. Which pieces you choose will depend on how you wish to arrange the knives and your own personal cooking style.Date published: 2019-11-09
I’m about to buy this product but the summary says That the block has 12 slots and when I read Brianna’s Review she asked about how many extra slots it has and the answer was 4 more upper the stake knives. So I’m confuse please advise.