Zwilling J.A. Henckels 16-Slot Bamboo Knife Block
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Organize and store your collection of Zwilling cutlery in this handsome bamboo block. Deep slots protect the knives' sharp blades while keeping them safely out of harm's way.
- Made of sustainably harvested bamboo, prized for its strength and beauty.
- Holds 14 knives, a honing steel and kitchen shears.
- Laminated construction ensures many years of service.
- Rubber feet add stability and protect countertops.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- To renew finish, periodically rub with mineral oil.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free gift with your qualifying purchase of Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by RCPDB from Solid quality of knife block. Never will go wrong with Zwilling. Love this product.Date published: 2014-12-31Rated 3 out of 5 by cap54 from Very adequate This block looks good, but it's smaller than I thought it would be, so the knives are really close together (good for a tight space!). For me, I wish it was a little larger with more space between slots.Date published: 2013-08-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Davidvid from Overall well made Block lives up to expectation. Large slots wide enough for thick 8" chef's knife. Slightly darker than photo. Only substantive criticism is position of scissor slot is a bit too close to lower blade slots. Scissor rests on one of two lower knives (depending how twisted). Non-Henckel scissor, though. Overall, excellent buy.Date published: 2013-07-01