Zwilling J.A. Henckels 2-Stage Knife Sharpener
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This manual sharpener is really three tools in one, designed to keep your Western-style straight-edged knives and kitchen shears in prime condition. There's a coarse ceramic-grit section for sharpening, and a fine ceramic-grit section for honing and finishing. A unique handle-shaped grip helps keep fingers safe, and a nonslip rubberized base provides stability on the work surface.
- Sharpens all straight-edged knives as well as scissors.
- Offers two stages of sharpening: a coarse side for restoring edges to dull blades, and fine side for finely honing and finishing edges (also useful for quick touch-ups).
- Unique handle protects fingers from blades, and a nonslip rubberized base ensures steadiness while you work.
- Grip is ergonomically contoured for comfort, whether you're right or left-handed.
- Dimensions & More Info
- BPA-free plastic construction.
- 11" x 2" x 7.6" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.