Zwilling Gourmet 7" Fillet Knife
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Zwilling Gourmet collection brings you outstanding performance at a great value. With comfortable handles and a lightweight feel, Gourmet knives offer confident, fatigue-free cutting. This slender knife has a thin, flexible blade that excels at many jobs including filleting fish, trimming meat and segmenting citrus.
- Blade is precision-stamped from single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling's patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in an ultra-hard, sharp blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Traditional three-riveted handle with full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting.
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless-steel rivets that provide perfect balance between blade and handle.
- Center rivet is laser inscribed with Zwilling logo.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" blade, 4 1/4" handle.
- 4.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery