Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Serrated Utility Knife, 5"
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed and developed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a worldwide favorite for nearly 40 years. The German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice-hardened and hand sharpened for maximum strength and performance. This 5" utility knife features a serrated blade that cuts cleanly through delicate produce and crusty breads.
- Serrated 5" blade great for cutting tomatoes and other fragile produce without tearing delicate skins; also makes quick work of slicing bagels and sandwiches.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Contoured polypropylene handle is slightly textured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Corey47 from Limited Use I own this knife in the pro series. It's absolutely beautifully crafted. No doubt, but the shape of it makes for very limited use. Like it is absolutely awesome for cutting scones or fruit bread at Christmas, and I love using it that way. But for any veggie prep, the angle is all wrong, at least for me. Maybe it will cut lemons.Date published: 2019-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Titanium susan from My go-to knife I own about 8 Zwilling JA Henckels knives and this one is my favorite. Not too small, not too big and the serrated edge cuts through everything. I am buying these as holiday gifts. I am 72 and have owned this knife for a year and I love, love, love it!Date published: 2018-11-22