Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. This 8-piece set is a special release in honor of Four Star's 40th anniversary. Stocked with the most essential cutlery for cooking and entertaining, it also includes a birch storage block.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
8-piece set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- 10-slot birch storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 5 1/2" Prep Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8 1/4" long overall; 3.5 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9"-long rod, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Knife Block: 9" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/4" high.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Avid Cook from Not sure what is up with this knife set. My husband bought this as a gift for me. The shipping box was in fine shape. The actual Zwilling knife set and block box was dented and obviously pre-opened. The carboard box inside the Zwilling box that the knives came in had holes in it. The enitre contents smelled strongly of mildew. I’m pretty disappointed. I think this set is a return and has been stored in a damp area. I know the product is different than the packaging, but I find myself question the quality of this product and if it is new or a return.Date published: 2017-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by swanfish1985 from Going Strong 10years This knife set was a wedding gift 10 years ago & are still going strong. My husband has had them professionally sharpened twice - & they have maintained their beauty & superior edge. We haven't done anything special in terms of caring for them. I'll be honest, I occasionally run them through the dishwasher & it has not hurt them. Overall, I'd definitely recommend these knives.Date published: 2017-05-05