Zwilling Four Star 3-Piece Chef Prep & Paring Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a best-selling series since it debuted in 1976. Our boxed set offers three everyday essentials at an amazing value. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance.
- Set of three knives includes chef's knife, serrated prep knife and paring knife.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 1.75 oz.
- Prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle; .3.5 oz.
- Chef's knife: 7" blade, 4.5" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery