Zwilling Four Star 20-Piece Knife Block Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. This 20-piece set offers all the essentials for everyday cutting, chopping, slicing and sharpening, along with an eight-piece set of razor-sharp steak knives, all housed in a bamboo storage block. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Highly durable polypropylene handle has stainless-steel rivets that provide perfect balance between blade and handle.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
20-Piece Set includes:
- 3" paring knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" fine-edge prep knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 5 1/2" flexible boning knife.
- 7" hollow-edge santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 6" meat cleaver.
- Twin kitchen shears.
- Twin 9" sharpening steel.
- 4 1/2" forged steak knives (set of 8).
- Twin 19-slot bamboo block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Paring Knife: 3" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 4 oz.
- 4" Paring Knife: 4" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 4 oz.
- 5 1/2" Fine-Edge Prep Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 5 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5 oz.
- 5 1/2" Flexible Boning Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5 oz.
- 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku: 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5.7 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 7.25 oz.
- 6" Meat Cleaver: 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle, 15.7 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 3.5 oz.
- 9" Sharpening Steel: 9" blade, 5" handle; 7 oz.
- Bamboo Block: 5" x 11" x 8" high; 8 lb.
- 4 1/2" Steak Knives (Set of 8): 4 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 4 oz. each.
- Center rivet is laser-inscribed with Zwilling logo.
- 19-slot bamboo storage block.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 15-degree angle (or 9–12-degree angle for santoku knife), or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.