Zwilling Four Star 12-Piece Knife Block Set
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. This set offers all the essentials for everyday cutting, chopping, slicing and sharpening, along with a four-piece set of razor-sharp steak knives, all housed in a storage block. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Highly durable polypropylene handle has stainless-steel rivets that provide perfect balance between blade and handle.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" fine-edge prep knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- Twin kitchen shears.
- Twin 9" sharpening steel.
- 4 1/2" forged steak knives (set of 4)
- Twin 12-slot beechwood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 1.75 oz.
- 5 1/2" Fine-Edge Prep Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 5 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 7.25 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 3.5 oz.
- 9" Sharpening Steel: 9" blade, 5" handle; 7 oz.
- 4 1/2" Forged Steak Knives (Set of 4): 4 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 4 oz. each.
- Beechwood Storage Block: 5" x 11" x 8" high.
- Center rivet is laser-inscribed with Zwilling logo.
- Storage block features medium walnut finish.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 15-degree angle or have them sharpened by a professional..
- Store knives a safe place to protect their edgse and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Zwilling Four Star 12-Piece Knife Block Set
|Zwilling Four Star 12-Piece Knife Block Set||Sugg. Price $886 Our Price $449.95||$0|