Zwilling Four Star 12-Piece Knife Block Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. This set offers all the essentials for everyday cutting, chopping, slicing and sharpening, along with a four-piece set of razor-sharp steak knives, all housed in a storage block. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Highly durable polypropylene handle has stainless-steel rivets that provide perfect balance between blade and handle.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" fine-edge prep knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- Twin kitchen shears.
- Twin 9" sharpening steel.
- 4 1/2" forged steak knives (set of 4)
- Twin 12-slot beechwood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 1.75 oz.
- 5 1/2" Fine-Edge Prep Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 5 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 7.25 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 3.5 oz.
- 9" Sharpening Steel: 9" blade, 5" handle; 7 oz.
- 4 1/2" Forged Steak Knives (Set of 4): 4 1/2" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 4 oz. each.
- Beechwood Storage Block: 5" x 11" x 8" high.
- Center rivet is laser-inscribed with Zwilling logo.
- Storage block features medium walnut finish.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 15-degree angle or have them sharpened by a professional..
- Store knives a safe place to protect their edgse and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beehaze from Good quality and comfortable Perfect for someone who prepares a lot of food at home. The knives are lightweight and the handles fit my hands. I have a smaller set.....ordered this one for my daughter’s birthday.Date published: 2019-05-19Rated 5 out of 5 by MASA from Best knives I’ve ever had! My husband bought these knives for me after I tried my mom’s set. I have arthritis in my hands and this is the first set I’ve ever been able to use without pain. The combination of quality blades and comfortably shaped handels makes these perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!Date published: 2018-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Tank from Fantastic set This is he best knife set purchase I have ever made. It had everything I needed, including a shapener! I separately bought a 4star two years ago, and is my favorite knife. Now, I have most of the set. A great buy!Date published: 2018-01-18Rated 4 out of 5 by Samantha from Great knives Really happy with the knives so far. The handles are plastic which makes it feel kind of cheap. But I really wanted the forged made in Germany blades, so I think the cheaper handles takes the price down a little.Date published: 2017-12-22