Zwilling Forte Nonstick Sauce Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Zwilling Forte takes cookware to new heights of performance with a breakthrough in nonstick technology. The five-layer nonstick coating is exceptionally resistant to scratches and will last for years. Allowing minimal-oil cooking, this saucepan releases food easily, and is induction compatible and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
- Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
- Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan.
- 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
- Induction compatible.
- PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Crafted in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid
- Made in Italy.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim and handle makes it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- 4-qt. saucepan includes helper handle for easy transfer and lifting.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery