Zwilling Forte Nonstick Ultimate 16-Piece Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Zwilling Forte takes cookware to new heights of performance with a breakthrough in nonstick technology. The five-layer nonstick coating of this collection is exceptionally resistant to scratches and will last for years. Allowing minimal-oil cooking, each component in this set releases food easily and is compatible with metal utensils.
- Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
- Advanced PFOA-FREE five-layer nonstick coating provides exceptional food release and superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
- Nonstick surface offers 20 times the durability of traditional nonstick cookware.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Universal lid is 18/10 stainless steel.
- Induction compatible.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Crafted in Italy.
Zwilling Forte Nonstick Ultimate 16-Piece Set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt., 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- 12" wok
- 11" grill
- Universal lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. sauté pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 11 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 12" wok: 12 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 11" grill: 11 3/4" sq., 2 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Universal lid: 12 3/4" diam.; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims and handles make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- 4-qt. sauté pan features helper handle for easy transfer and lifting.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.