Zwilling Forte Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 10" & 12 "
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Zwilling Forte takes cookware to new heights of performance with a breakthrough in nonstick technology. The five-layer nonstick coating is exceptionally resistant to scratches and will last for years. Allowing minimal-oil cooking, these fry pans release food easily, and are induction compatible and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
- Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
- Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan.
- 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
- Induction compatible.
- PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Crafted in Italy.
- Set includes two fry pans.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Debra29 from Best nonstick I bought this set about 6 months ago and it has outperformed any non-stick or ceramic I have owned. It is used practically everyday and hand washed. Read the instructions. Non-stick is a coating; over heating, scouring, and “shocking” (placing a hot pan in cool water) will damage the coating. I use non-metal utensils and do not stack the pans without a pad between them. The 4 star rating is due to not knowing if metal would scratch, dishwasher use, etc.Date published: 2019-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Spongebob from Best nonstick pan ever Bought this pan 1 month ago. Use this for everyday cooking. Makes the best fried eggs, cooks fish perfectly and sautes vegetables very well. Even heat distribution, nice thick base; this baby won’t warp. Went to store to look at all nonstick pans. Clerk sold me on this pan over all clad. The All clad was thin & I was afraid it would warp. I have an electric stove and need a pan that will not warp so that full contact with glass heating surface is made. This pan is solid. We let the pans cool to touch on trivets before washing so they won’t warp. Also, we bought them online because they are less expensive online then buying them in store. I have to say these are the best nonstick pans I have ever used. I almost want to buy another set Incase they stop making them; I don’t ever want to be without them. Even my husband uses them and is amazed at how great they make fried eggs (he doesn’t even flip them over). I only use silicone or wooden utensils in all my nonstick cookware so these should last for years. The only con is the cooking surface. The 12” pan is measured from opening (lip to lip); actual cooking surface is about 9” (for 10” pan is about 7.5”). But the quality makes up for it.Date published: 2018-05-12
Are there lids to the Zwilling 10 n 12" non stick pans?Hi Rahni, Sorry, there no lids sold individually for these fry pans.Date published: 2019-04-16