Zwilling Forte Nonstick 14-Piece Ultimate Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Zwilling Forte takes cookware to new heights of performance with a breakthrough in nonstick technology. The five-layer nonstick coating of this collection is exceptionally resistant to scratches and will last for years. Allowing minimal-oil cooking, each component in this set releases food easily and is compatible with metal utensils.
- Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
- Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
- Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan.
- 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
- Universal lid is 18/10 stainless steel.
- Induction compatible.
- PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Crafted in Italy.
14-piece set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- 12" wok.
- 11" grill.
- Universal lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. sauté pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 11 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 12" wok: 12 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 11" grill: 11 3/4" sq., 2 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Universal lid: 12 3/4" diam.; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims and handles make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- 4-qt. sauté pan features helper handle for easy transfer and lifting.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pam B from HORRIBLE - SO DISAPPOINTED I've waited a long time to own a nice set of pots and pans, and thought I'd done my homework. However after only 8 months the coating is peeling from the top of the pan. They scratch easily and have been a real disappointment. I don't even cook that much. Can't image if someone cooked every day what they would experience. DO NO PURCHASE!.Date published: 2018-11-10