Zwilling Forte Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Zwilling Forte takes cookware to new heights of performance with a breakthrough in nonstick technology. The five-layer nonstick coating is exceptionally resistant to scratches and will last for years. Allowing minimal-oil cooking, each component in this set releases food easily and is compatible with metal utensils.
- Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
- Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
- Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan.
- 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
- Induction compatible.
- PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Crafted in Italy.
- 10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. sauté pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 11 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims and handles make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- 4-qt. sauté pan includes helper handle for easy transfer and lifting.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DRichter012 from Disappointed I went into my local William Sonoma 6 months ago to purchase a complete set of cookware for my new induction cooktop. I was set to purchase the All-Clad HA1 set because I had purchased an 8" HA1 skillet about a year before to try on my gas cooktop and loved the fact that it was still looking near new. This pan gets used daily with few exceptions so even with the fact that I occasionally used metal utensils on it, there was no sign of wear. When I was approached by a sales member I explained that I was looking at the All-Clad cookware. He agreed that it was good but that the Zwilling Forte was even better and would hold up longer. After a bit of back and forth, I went ahead with the Forte 10 piece set. When I got home and unpacked it all, I noticed that the bottoms of all the pots/pans had a bit of the black coating rubbed off of them as seen below but since it was the bottom, I wasn't so concerned over it and decided the set would be just fine. I have done quite a bit of cooking with this set since purchase and have been very happy with the performance on my induction cooktop. However, I has seen a progressive wear on the non-stick surface of my pans that has me greatly concerned for the longevity of them. I have absolutely avoided using any metal or other hard utensils and even went as far as to replace my wooden spoons with a great silicone spoon/spatula set which I use for most all my cooking. I do not see these lasting me a full year in satisfactory condition at this rate and can only attribute the greater wear on my 8" pan pictured below on the fact that I crack my eggs on the side of the pan every day. Disappointed with Zwilling DaleDate published: 2018-12-06Rated 4 out of 5 by Patty67 from Amazing quality! I bought this Zwilling Forte Nonstick 10 piece Cookware set a few weeks ago.My family absolutely loves the ease of cleaning and the classic look of this new set! I cannot wait to add the other two pieces to the set the WOK and the frying pan.You will love it! Buy it and you will not be disappointed!Date published: 2018-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Everyman from The best non-stick cookware I've seen! We bought the set just before Christmas in 2017 and absolutely love them. Durable, great surface, easy to clean and a great looking set with good handles like the previous reviewer said!Date published: 2018-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by MDawn from Great design and function! I went into the store intending to purchase the All-clad 10 pc set. Upon comparing the two, the Zwilling pan handles fit more comfortably in my hand. Also, the glass lids were more convenient for watching the food cook. After I got them home, I cooked the most beautiful and delicious eggs! The non-stick are amazing and clean up beautifully. I would highly recommend these pans. Hopefully they hold up well over time.Date published: 2017-11-22