Henckels International Classic with Sharpening Technology 15 Piece Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These precision kitchen knives bring you the ultimate combination of quality and performance, and they stay sharp simply by being taken in and out of the included block with self-sharpening slots. Great for all-purpose prep, the set includes the customized knives and versatile shears you'll use most frequently for everyday cutting tasks, plus a set of matching steak knives. With expertly honed edges and ergonomically shaped handles, these knives are kitchen essentials for every home cook.
- Razor-sharp blades are fully forged from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Edges are expertly honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Self-sharpening ash wood storage block is labeled for quick identification of knives and hones blades every time a knife is removed.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the blades and ergonomically shaped for superb comfort and control.
- Made in Spain.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 7" hollow-edge santoku knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Eight 4 1/2" stamped steak knives
- 9" sharpening steel
- Kitchen shears
- Ash-wood storage block with four self-sharpening slots
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5" blade, 4" handle, 2 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 3 oz.
- 7" hollow-edge santoku knife: 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 3/4" handle; 8 oz.
- 4 1/2" stamped steak knives: 4 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2.25 oz.
- 9" sharpening steel: 9" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 5 1/2" blades, 3" handle; 3.25 oz.
- 14-slot ash-wood storage block: 11 1/2" x 5" x 15" high. 9 lb.
- Knives are made in Spain.
- Knife block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knives and knife block in a safe place to protect knives’ sharp edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.