Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make slushies or milkshakes on your countertop in minutes with this specially designed Zoku cup. Just place the inner core in the freezer for at least 8 hours, then pour in your liquid and stir—your beverage freezes right before your eyes. Zoku is the fun, easy way to stir up all kinds of cool treats like fruit smoothies, chocolate milk, iced coffee and root beer floats.
- Makes slushies and milkshakes in as little as 7 minutes.
- Can make up to two 8oz. slushes before needing to refreeze the core.
- Inner core stores in freezer.
- Outer sleeve keeps hands from getting cold.
- Includes a specially shaped slush spoon.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- 8-oz. cap., 6" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Artificially sweetened beverages that contain no natural sugar may not work well in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and are not recommended.
- Alcoholic beverages can be used in the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker. The alcoholic beverage (rum, gin, vodka, etc.) must be added AFTER the slush is ready to eat. If the alcoholic beverage is added before, the unit may not be able to form a slushy.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Do not use scouring powders, pads or hard implements.
- Dry completely before placing in the freezer.
- Storing the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker in the freezer is the best way to keep it ready for use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.