Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Zinnias are a gardener's favorite – their depth of color, strong stem and quick-growing nature make them a bright, reliable addition to flower gardens. Our hand-arranged wreath highlights their unique beauty in a range of sunny hues. Paired with other dried flowers and herbs, including fragrant lavender and savory, this is a gorgeous wreath for any season.
- Botanicals include dried zinnias, dried savory, dried statice, dried lavender, dried gypsophila and salal leaves
- Botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Some materials may be substituted due to seasonality of plants.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18", 24" or 30" diam.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box. The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain. If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed. It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster. To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Next Day Delivery