Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The scoop of choice in American ice-cream parlors since 1935, this handy tool carves out plump round scoops. Its unique handle draws on the natural warmth of your hand to ease molding the frozen treats.
- Heat-conductive liquid in the handle takes advantage of the natural warmth of the hand to facilitate smooth scooping and provide easy release.
- Accommodates right- and left-handed users.
- Crafted of a corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
- Hand-wash only.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash scoop with mild soap and towel dry.
- Grasp handle with scoop facing down and draw toward you at a 45° angle. Turn scoop, lifting portion out of the container and press against bowl or cone to release the ice cream.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 140°F.
- Please refer to use instructions.
- Do not place scoop in dishwasher. Hand-wash only with mild soap and wipe dry after each use.
- To remove spots, tarnish or oxidation, scrub scoop with a nonabrasive pad and mild soap. Scoop will not be shiny like it was when first purchased but will still work the same.
- Please refer to care instructions.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Monika from Thumbs Down on Zeroll If you put it in the dishwasher it will tarnish and leave black all over your ice cream and hands! The issue with that is there’s no real warning label. This product should come from the manufacture in a box with instructions not sold in a pretty bin with s price tag so you have to look for the fine print. I think my house keeper stuck mine in the dishwasher and it’s ruined. How would she know not to!? Zeroll clearly knows this is an issue because when you contact them they ask, How do you clean it? Instead of packaging responsible or stamping on the product like on every plate and cup I ever bought that isn’t dishwasher safe!Date published: 2019-07-19Rated 1 out of 5 by Kevin from Single Use Scoop Used it once and threw it away after the finish was rubbing off into the ice cream.Date published: 2019-04-26Rated 1 out of 5 by tampafam from Finish rubbed off... into my ice cream! I bought this scoop about 6 months ago and it’s terrible! The finish came off right away and now it is leaving a dark gray residue everywhere!! I wish I had read the reviews before buying it.Date published: 2019-02-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Lakewood from Zeroll scoop Ok folks, read the directions. HAND WASH. I’m fairly sure all those folks with grey stuff on their hands didn’t read the directions. I’ve had this scoop for years and it’s still great. I hand wash it.Date published: 2018-11-27Rated 1 out of 5 by msw1 from Terrible finish Leaves a terrible grey residue on the hands with use, becomes grey very quickly. what is wrong with this scoop? Not anodized, oxidized, or what?Date published: 2018-01-22Rated 1 out of 5 by heather1478 from Didn't hold up well I expected this to be a great ice cream scoop, but after washing it one time it lost the metallic finish. Now when I pick it up it leaves grey metal colored residue on my hands, and also on the ice cream when I used it. I obviously no longer use it and I am disappointed since it wasn't the cheapest product.Date published: 2017-03-27Rated 5 out of 5 by NJBF from Our Favorite Scoop! This is the only ice cream scoop we like to use! Ice cream doesn't stick!Date published: 2016-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbMW from ZEROLL ICE CREAM SCOOP I have no clue why I never purchased one before... I remember them and they always seemed to work so well. Never knew I could purchase one of my own...what a treat. The one thing you have to remember that it is not dishwasher safe, but no biggie...Date published: 2016-08-24