YETI Tundra Cooler 45
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This virtually indestructible cooler makes it clear why hunters, anglers and outdoor lovers trust YETI above all else. Featuring signature Permafrost™ insulation with pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid, it keeps contents ice-cold, even on a sweltering triple-digit day. The No Sweat™ design ensures the cooler stays dry on the outside while marine-grade polyester rope handles provide reliable hauling and nonslip feet guarantee smooth sailing on boats and docks.
- Cooler 45: exterior: 25 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2" high; interior: 19 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- Roto-molded construction makes it virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost™ insulation in walls and lid ensures ice stays solid and contents stay cold.
- Fatwall™ design provides unmatched ice retention.
- No Sweat™ design keeps cooler dry on the outside.
- Bearfoot™ nonslip feet assure cooler stays put, even on a boat deck.
- DoubleHaul™ handles permit reliable hauling.
- Vortex™ drain system allows quick-twist drainage.
- T-REX™ lid latches feature patented, unbreakable technology.
- Coldlock™ gasket locks in the cold.
- Neverfail™ hinge system keeps hinges from failing.
- Lipgrip™ handles allow easy carrying.
- Dry ice compatible.
- Comes with one dry goods container.
- Made in USA and Philippines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cooler 45: exterior: 25 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2" high; interior: 19 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" high; 23 lb.
- Made in USA and Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Keep cooler out of reach of children.
- Clean with soap and warm water.
- To remove stubborn odors, clean with warm water and bleach (6:1 ratio).
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Didn’t do as promised. Used it once, and Ice turned to water in less than 24 hours. Indoors!Date published: 2019-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome cooler I have several Yetis and I live the coolers. I need a little bit bigger cooler than my Roadie cooler so I bought the Tundra 45. I love itDate published: 2019-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike914 from Tundra Great cooler! A huge improvement over Coleman cooler.Date published: 2019-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Oscar3 from Best Cooler I've Ever Owned This was a retirement gift to me from my wife. I wasn't going to get a Yeti but I'm so happy with it! I transported 6 racks of frozen ribs and 6lbs of frozen smoked chicken and kept most of it frozen for 3 days by pre-cooling the Tundra, then using 2 blocks of Yeti ice and 1 7lb bag of cubed ice. The performance of this cooler has blown me away!Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Scott Bunting from Great cooler.. very impressive! Best cooler I’ve ever bought! It’s technology is extremely impressive.Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Bart the shark from Awesome cooler Just about the right size for a case of beer and ice. Great personal cooler for a weekend out!Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Mattmsu from Makes my job easier, especially in the summer I sell wine for a living and certain types need to be refrigerated. This cooler is the perfect tool for my day to day. I keep it in my sweltering hot trunk and the ice last anywhere from 5-7 days. My bottles are always perfectly chilled, and there is enough room for me to pick up groceries throughout my day and keep them at a proper temperature. Very pleased in Chicago.Date published: 2019-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by HashTagYetiRocks from Works like a Yeti! Charged it according to the instructions. It spent 2 days in the sweltering heat inside my van. When I got home and drained the cooler, less than 1 quart of water came out of the spigot! Less than 1 quart! Yeti has set a high bar and their products perform!Date published: 2019-07-06