YETI Tundra Cooler 35
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This virtually indestructible cooler makes it clear why hunters, anglers and outdoor lovers trust YETI above all else. Featuring signature Permafrost™ insulation with pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid, it keeps contents ice-cold, even on a sweltering triple-digit day. The No Sweat™ design ensures the cooler stays dry on the outside while marine-grade polyester rope handles provide reliable hauling and nonslip feet guarantee smooth sailing on boats and docks.
- Cooler 35: exterior: 21 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2" high; interior: 15" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- Roto-molded construction makes it virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost™ insulation in walls and lid ensures ice stays solid and contents stay cold.
- Fatwall™ design provides unmatched ice retention.
- No Sweat™ design keeps cooler dry on the outside.
- Bearfoot™ nonslip feet assure cooler stays put, even on a boat deck.
- DoubleHaul™ handles permit reliable hauling.
- Vortex™ drain system allows quick-twist drainage.
- T-REX™ lid latches feature patented, unbreakable technology.
- Coldlock™ gasket locks in the cold.
- Neverfail™ hinge system keeps hinges from failing.
- Lipgrip™ handles allow easy carrying.
- Dry ice compatible.
- Comes with one dry goods container.
- Made in USA and Philippines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cooler 35: exterior: 21 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2" high; interior: 15" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2" high; 20 lb.
- Made in USA and Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Keep cooler out of reach of children.
- Clean with soap and warm water.
- To remove stubborn odors, clean with warm water and bleach (6:1 ratio).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ernesto curiel from Not so great Didn't hold ice as long as it promises just a normal cooler to me just way more expensiveDate published: 2019-08-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Alikro from River float! My Tunda 35 was perfect for my river float! Great size, kept the drinks cold, and easy to carry!Date published: 2019-08-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Ed Mc from Don’t wait.... Absolutely worth every penny!!! Why did I wait so long?Date published: 2019-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by goblue99 from Saved my groceries Our fridge broke in the Texas heat, and my Tundra 35 saved my fresh produce from going bad for a whole five days before maintenance could come fix it. You can't comprehend this level of quality until you try it for yourself.Date published: 2019-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by JLB4370 from Best Cooler Purchase Ever! Awesome Cooler! Keeps drinks and food cold all day while I'm at a horse show! Feels like it's refrigerated cold! Absolutely the best cooler I've ever purchased. Highly recommend.Date published: 2019-08-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Catao91 from Great Investment I bought this for my husband as anniversary gift and was a bit skeptical about the product because of the price but it was worth ever penny. We brought our cooler to the beach and beverages sat on it all day and we kept it full for 3 days after to see how long it would last. After 4 days we decided to empty it. It still had a good amount of ice in it and the beer was extremely cold. So yes worth the money and we are thinking of buying another one.Date published: 2019-08-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Daniel Arseneau from Daily use This is a nice cooler for in the truck on road trips or for a 3-4 person get together. It a bit heavy to carry on the beach without another person thoDate published: 2019-08-05Rated 5 out of 5 by PJCosta from Yeti keeps it promise Bought the Tundra 35 several weeks ago and we are amazed how it keeps all our drinks and foods cold throughout this sweltering summer. I’ll buy more Yeti products!Date published: 2019-08-04