YETI Lunch Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The perfect gift for serious outdoor enthusiasts, this set includes two Yeti essentials. The sturdy bottle features kitchen-grade, stainless steel in a double-wall design that keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. The insulated lunch bag has a magnetic closure, metal hook and waterproof construction.
- Set includes Rambler bottle and lunch bag.
- Bottle features durable 18/8 stainless-steel construction with double-wall insulation.
- TripleHaul™ insulated bottle cap is 100% leakproof.
- NoSweat™ design keeps exterior comfortably and safely dry.
- Lunch bag is made of lightweight, durable, waterproof 600-denier TPU fabric with reinforced edging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rambler Bottle: 3" diam., 9 1/2" high; 18-oz. cap.
- Lunch Bag: 8 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 8 3/4" high; 1 lb.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Made in China.
- Wide mouth Over-the-Nose™ technology allows easy filling, drinking and cleaning.
- Secures with Thermo Snap™ magnetic closure and metal hook.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Use & Care
- Rambler Bottle: Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Lunch Bag: Wash with wet, soapy cloth. Air-dry; make sure bag is completely dry before storing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.