Wüsthof Urban Farmer Chef's Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The Urban Farmer cutlery collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Crafted with a full-tang, high-carbon steel blade, nonslip bolster and rustic beechwood handle, this chef's knife is a well-balanced, comfortable and efficient tool ideal for slicing, dicing, mincing, chopping and cutting thick vegetables and meat.
- Knife is precision laser cut from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon, no-stain steel.
- Tempered to the ideal grade of hardness; blade is strong enough to hold a lasting edge and flexible enough not to crack under pressure.
- Semisoft bolster provides a secure grip even when hands are wet.
- Full tang is riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Handle is shaped from sustainably grown European beechwood and heat treated to ensure extreme toughness and water resistance.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" Chef's Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for the blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dave77 from Handle Split after first use! The handle split after we used it one time. Super disappointing.Date published: 2019-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Barbskitchen from Great knife for grillers or dicers I bought this knife as gifts for three people who loved to grill and dice up veggies and meats.Date published: 2019-01-14