Wüsthof Urban Farmer 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Urban Farmer cutlery collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Crafted with a full-tang, high-carbon steel blade featuring hollow-ground indentations, nonslip bolster and rustic beechwood handle, this santoku knife is a well-balanced, comfortable and efficient tool – ideal for prepping produce including potatoes that tend to stick to a knife’s blade.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon, no-stain steel.
- Tempered to the ideal grade of hardness; blade is strong enough to hold a lasting edge and flexible enough not to crack under pressure.
- Shallow indentations along the 7" blade create air pockets that help push food off the blade during use, reducing friction and drag.
- Semisoft bolster provides a secure grip even when hands are wet.
- Full tang is riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Handle is shaped from sustainably grown European beechwood and heat treated to ensure extreme toughness and water resistance.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade.; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for the blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by JBoggess from Handle cracked I love the look of the set. I purchased the 7 piece and wanted to add to the set. Hand washed only and handle cracked within a few months...Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by TudorGirl from Earthy, Sleek Knife I Purchased this Knife Yesterday and am so Happy I Did. The Beauty & Earthiness in the Sleek Design, Along with the Precise Slicing make this Knife a Pure Joy to use in the Kitchen! I was so excited I immediately came home and whipped up 2 recipes, a huge, comforting pot of Chipotle Chicken Veggie Soup & a yummy batch of Red Curry Mussels. Mmmmmmm Most Women Purchase Shoes...Me, I Buy Kitchen Utensils! lol Weather You are a Novice Cook or a Chef in the Kitchen, You will so Enjoy these Knives!!!Date published: 2018-04-14
Is this knife stamped or forged? In the description it mentioned it is forged but in the comparison guide it says the Urban Farmer line is stamped.Hi KC Brill, We appreciate the callout. The knife is laser cut stamped. We will be correcting our product information pages shortly.Date published: 2018-12-27