Wüsthof Urban Farmer 7-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The Urban Farmer cutlery collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. The knives in this 7-piece set are crafted with a full tang, high-carbon steel blades, nonslip bolsters and rustic beechwood handles, all well-balanced, comfortable, efficient and perfectly suited to modern healthy cooking.
- Knives are precision laser cut from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon, no-stain steel.
- Tempered to the ideal grade of hardness; blades are strong enough to hold a lasting edge and flexible enough not to crack under pressure.
- Semisoft bolsters provide a secure grip even when hands are wet.
- Full tang is riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Handle is shaped from sustainably grown European beechwood and heat treated to ensure extreme toughness and water resistance.
- Solid acacia knife block holds 15 tools.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9" honing steel.
- 15-slot acacia knife block.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 9" Bread Knife: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Kitchen Shears: 8" long overall.
- 9" Honing Steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Acacia Block: 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for the blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Valerie from Disappointed! I bought this set last Christmas. I carefully hand wash only, and yet the wood has split on two of the knives. Also, no matter how much sharpening I do — as I have done with all my knives — I cannot get the large chef knife sharp enough. I have gone back to my old knives that work much better. I expect much better quality from Wusthof and Williams-Sonoma.Date published: 2019-07-02Rated 5 out of 5 by eg22 from Beautiful farm-to-table style knife set! I was in search for the right set of knives. I am really attracted to a wood grain handle however it is so difficult to find a quality knife set with wood grain handles. This set met all of my expectations and more! Sturdy, solid, and gorgeous. I would highly recommend these knives for all cooking enthusiasts!Date published: 2018-07-31Rated 5 out of 5 by TudorGirl from Love My Knives!❤️ I Purchased this Knife Yesterday and am so Happy I Did. The Beauty & Earthiness in the Sleek Design, Along with the Precise Slicing make this Knife a Pure Joy to use in the Kitchen! I was so excited I immediately came home and whipped up 2 recipes, a huge, comforting pot of Chipotle Chicken Veggie Soup & a yummy batch of Red Curry Mussels. Mmmmmmm Most Women Purchase Shoes...Me, I Buy Kitchen Utensils! lol Weather You are a Novice Cook or a Chef in the Kitchen, You will so Enjoy these Knives!!!Date published: 2018-06-22