Wüsthof Stainless-Steel Kitchen Shears
These heavy-duty shears are destined to become one of your all-time favorite kitchen tools. As versatile as they are efficient, they’re great for everything from taking apart a whole chicken and snipping dried fruit to harvesting fresh herbs, cutting flowers and opening bottles.
- Forged from one piece of tempered high-carbon steel for exceptional strength.
- Blades have finely honed edges to guarantee precision cutting.
- Steel-tooth insets in handles twist open bottle and jar caps.
- Handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Shears come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have them sharpened by a professional.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 3 out of 5 by cccat47 from Poor Quality Stainless At a heafty purchase price and listed as Stainless Steel I thought I had finally found the kitchen scissors I had dreamed of. Upon arrival they met what was advertised, and they were heavy and came apart for cleaning. However, after having them a week today, they are developing rust at the connection point. I do not leave them to air dry, but dry with a towel and put in a knife block. So much for value and getting what you pay for. In my opinion way over priced for the quality that was receivedDate published: 2012-07-04