Wüsthof Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Steak & Carving Knive Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted by Wüsthof of Germany, this set equips you with the carving essentials to cut and serve at the table. The collection of steak knives, carving knife and fork comes in a handsome presentation case, making an impressive gift or entertaining set.
- Set includes eight 4 1/2" serrated steak knives, a carving knife and a carving fork.
- Each knife is crafted from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Steak knives have sharp serrated edges designed to cut easily through thick steaks without tearing.
- Set includes an elegant wooden storage chest.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steak knife (8): 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Carving knife: 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Carving fork: 10" long; 8 oz.
- Storage chest: 10" x 7 1/2" x 2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.