Wüsthof 6-Piece Steak Knife Set with Plum Wood Handles
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since 1814, Wüsthof has been designing and producing some of the world's finest cutlery. These German-made steak knives feature lustrous plum wood handles and extremely sharp, fine blade edges that slice through meat without tearing or shredding. The accompanying wooden box makes this set ideal for presentation at the table – or for gifting.
- Set includes six steak knives in a black wooden storage box.
- High-carbon stainless-steel knife blades are laser-cut stamped.
- Elegant plum wood handles feature a unique wood grain with natural luster.
- Handles are triple-riveted to blades.
- Knives are made in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Storage Box: 10" x 7" x 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Knives: Made in Germany.
- Wooden Storage Box: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase