Wüsthof Legende Utility Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Available only at Williams Sonoma, Wüsthof Legende knives feature a slim, scaled-down handle and a lightweight feel for greater precision and control – qualities that make them essentials for any kitchen. Wüsthof cutlery bears the prestigious hallmark “Made in Solingen, Germany,” certifying that it meets the highest standards of quality set by the historic “City of Blades.”
- Utility knife has a compact spear-point blade—ideal for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Blade is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Pebbled thermoplastic handle is ergonomically contoured, in a compact size that's light and easy to grip.
- 6" utility knife features a recessed bolster for easy sharpening of blade from heel to tip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle. 3.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle. 5.3 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase