Wüsthof Legende Double-Serrated Bread Knife, 9"
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Available only at Williams Sonoma, Wüsthof Legende knives feature a slim, scaled-down handle and a lightweight feel for greater precision and control – qualities that make them essentials for any kitchen. Wüsthof cutlery bears the prestigious hallmark “Made in Solingen, Germany,” certifying that it meets the highest standards of quality set by the historic “City of Blades.”
- Double-serrated edge "grabs" hard crusts and slices through bread effortlessly without compressing the soft interior, producing fewer crumbs.
- Blade is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Pebbled thermoplastic handle is ergonomically contoured, in a compact size that's light and easy to grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4maxie from Knife for all uses, not just bread I received this knife in perfect shape. It is awesome. I have always had a hard time finding a knife like this. I will be ordering this knife to my brother for Christmas.Date published: 2016-03-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Quidnunc from Best bread knife in the world! This Wusthof knife delivered so much more than I ever expected! Brought home a baguette from the French bakery and one pass of this knife with barely any pressure created a thin slice -- no crumbs and no compression of the baguette. Unbelievable!!! Just to compare, tried our Sabatier bread knife and realized I had to "saw" back and forth with much more exertion... squashing the loaf and had lots of crumbs! Why didn't I get one of these a long time ago??? Perfect in every way!Date published: 2016-02-03