Wüsthof Legende Chef's Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Available only at Williams Sonoma, Wüsthof Legende knives feature a slim, scaled-down handle and a lightweight feel for greater precision and control – qualities that make them essentials for any kitchen. Wüsthof cutlery bears the prestigious hallmark “Made in Solingen, Germany,” certifying that it meets the highest standards of quality set by the historic “City of Blades.”
- Chef's knife is ideal for all-purpose chopping and mincing.
- Blade is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Pebbled thermoplastic handle is ergonomically contoured, in a compact size that's light and easy to grip.
- Recessed bolster allows for easy sharpening from heel to tip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- 6" knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle. 5 oz.
- 8" knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle. 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase