Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With its beautifully finished wooden handles, Wüsthof’s Ikon Blackwood series combines exceptional workmanship and an aesthetically striking design. This well-balanced set of essential kitchen knives features long-lasting high-carbon-steel blades. Full-tang construction and double bolsters guarantee peerless balance and stability.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handle.
- Handsome walnut block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" carving knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 11" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase