Wüsthof Grand Prix II Serrated Utility Knives
Use this high-performance German serrated utility knife to cut easily through hard-crust breads, tomatoes, sausages and more.
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that resists staining and corrosion and is easily sharpened.
- Each blade is hand honed and laser tested to verify the proper cutting angle.
- Comfortable, slip-resistant, pebble-grained handles are permanently bonded to a concealed tang.
- Family owned and operated, Wüsthof has been producing knives in Solingen, Germany, since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dapperdan from A fine knife, but... It is a fine knife, but I did not realize that it would be totally flat on one side, so it tries to cut at an angle on thicker veggies. it is not as satisfying a purchase as I had hoped.Date published: 2014-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by jeepster from Wusthof utility knife One of life's simple pleasures is using a good knife and this one definitely is. Perfect size for just about anything and sharp, sharp, sharp! Nice weight and hand and cuts through a tomato like nobody's business!Date published: 2012-08-19