Wüsthof Grand Prix II 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Special Offer
A must-have when you’re prepping ingredients, the paring knife is a tool you’ll use daily for peeling, slicing and trimming small produce. The blade of this German-made version is precision forged from specially formulated high-carbon steel that holds a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is designed for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2” knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BankerWoman1 from MY FAVORITE KNIFE I bought this knife to replace one I already have, that's 12-13 years old. It's my favorite knife and I use it daily. Recommend whole-heartedly!Date published: 2016-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Perfect Size This paring knife is exactly what I was hoping to find. It's small enough to fit my hand and the blade is not to long. I had a favorite paring knife but it was beyond sharpening any longer. I dreaded the thought of looking for a new one but I thought I'd try this one and I'm very pleased. It is very sharp but handles easily.Date published: 2015-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by JerseyTomato from Love everything about this knife! This knife is a perfect size, nicely shaped and thus easy to hold. Be careful though, it is VERY sharp.Date published: 2012-11-29