Wüsthof Grand Prix II Double-Serrated Bread Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A second row of tiny serrations inside the usual serrations creates a bread knife so sharp it slices through crusty breads with fewer crumbs than a traditional bread knife. The extra length works well for slicing large, round artisanal loaves as well as layer cakes.
- Double-serrated edge "grabs" hard crusts and slices through bread effortlessly without compressing the soft interior.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by LadyintheKitchen from Clean and Smooth Cuts My family loves crusty bread and although we've used Wusthof Grand Prix II prep knives for years, and love them, we've used an old bread knife which we thought was functional. After deciding to purchase the Wusthof Grand Prix II double serrated bread knife - what a difference! It slices through the crusty bread we love as if slicing through a flan - smooth and easy. No more crumbling crust!Date published: 2015-10-26