Wüsthof Grand Prix II 22-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Wüsthof Grand Prix II cutlery features a high-carbon-steel blade for a long-lasting cutting edge. Each engineered for a particular task, the German-made knives in this set can handle everything from chopping vegetables to the most specialized chores like boning chicken.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 22 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
22-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 5” boning knife.
- 6” cleaver.
- 6” and 8” chef’s knives.
- 7” hollow-ground santoku.
- 8” bread knife.
- 8” carving knife.
- 8” hollow-ground slicing knife.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 10” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 22-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- 4 1/2” utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle.
- 5” serrated utility knife: 5”-long blade; 4”-long handle.
- 5” boning knife: 5”-long blade; 5”-long handle.
- 6” cleaver: 6”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- 6” chef’s knife: 6”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- 7” hollow-ground santoku: 7”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle.
- 8” bread knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle.
- 8” carving knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle.
- 8” hollow-ground slicing knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle.
- 4 1/2” steak knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2” long handle.
- 10” honing steel: 10”-long rod; 4 1/2”-long handle.
- Shears: 8” long overall.
- Storage block: 6 1/2” x 12” x 9 1/2” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.