Wüsthof Gourmet Tomato Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- The tomato knife’s serrated blade effortlessly cuts through tough skins and rinds and features a two-pronged tip for lifting slices of food.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sjsg from Everyone needs one of these Upon the recommendation of the specialist at the Annapolis W/S store, I purchased my first tomato knife and as she indicated it would become my go-to knife for everything. I then purchased one for my daughter and having just purchased a lake cottage, I then made it my first purchase for my new kitchen! Needless to say, I can't imagine a home without this indispensible knife.Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by WisMary from A Necessity Great knife for tomatoes and vegetables. I've given tomato knives to my daughters and friends. I definitely recommend this knife for every cook.Date published: 2015-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Postmaster from Fantastic Knife I have bought 4 of these so far. This is a fantastic knife and solves the problem of slicing tomatoes without crushing them! The end is designed to take the core out of the tomato. Every one that uses mine wants one.Date published: 2013-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by TheCookingVet from The Only Knive I Use on Tomatoes This knife makes cutting tomatoes super easy. You'll wonder how you ever cut tomatoes without it.Date published: 2013-10-25Rated 5 out of 5 by kitchenguyMA from Excellent slicer! Even with very ripe tomatoes. Can get paper thin slices. Also a great sandwich slicer so I don't need to dirty a second knife when making a sandwich.Date published: 2013-10-18