Wüsthof Gourmet Paring Knife
- Special Offer
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- The compact size and sharp point of this paring knife make it perfect for tasks that require more finesse such as peeling fruits and mincing small vegetables.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MARLA3009 from WUSTHOF GOURMET PARING KNIFE HI, THIS IS MY REVIEW ON THIS WUSTHOF GOURMET PARING KNIFE. I PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AT YOUR WEBSITE FEW WEEKS AGO. AND I LIKE THE BRAND AND THE KNIFE ITSELF. THEY ARE SMALL BUT, THEY CUT SUPER. YES, I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT TO A FRIEND. AND I WILL GIVE THIS REVIEW A 5-STAR RATING..... THANKS, MARLA HDate published: 2016-11-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Jile from Great Paring Knife Just an all around great paring knife. Fits well in my hand and the shape of the handle and blade is just what I like in a paring knife. Extra sharp blade, too. Will use this one for years!Date published: 2016-05-23Rated 5 out of 5 by GmaBarb from Sharpest paring knife After using this little paring knife I am spoiled. I will not go back to to the one I have used and sharpened so many times. I ordered four steak knives and know they will be the great also. Williams Sonoma products have never disappointed me.Date published: 2015-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Shopdad1 from Lost mine to my Chef I bought one of these knifes for home and used it almost daily. My daughter, who is a chef in Chicago came for a visit. She used the knife and just loved it. Loved it so much it was gone when she left. She did call and confess, so I went and bought another one. It is extremely sharp and holds its edge. It is a little light for my tastes, but it makes it easy to manipulate when trimming meatsDate published: 2013-05-01Rated 4 out of 5 by AbbieW from Great Paring Knife for the Price My husband and I were gifted a (mediocre) set of knives a few years ago. Recently, the tip broke off of our old paring knife, and rather than buying a new set I decided to just replace the paring knife for now. This wusthof paring knife is extremely sharp, easy to use, and not ridiculously expensive. I'm a bit clumsy and cut myself with it the first time I used it, so I'm sure of it's sharpness. It's definitely on the small end of paring knives. My only problem is that it's a little too light weight for my taste. I personally prefer knives with a little heaviness.Date published: 2013-01-30