Wüsthof Gourmet Large Studio 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This basic knife set includes all the essential cutlery you need to handle everyday cutting tasks with confidence. The included storage block has a slim profile that occupies little space—perfect for apartment dwellers, vacation homes or an outdoor kitchen. It's also a great gift for beginning cooks or homeowners.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Slim, space-saving hardwood block takes up very little room on the countertop and safely stores the 6 items in the set.
7-piece set includes:
- 3" serrated paring knife.
- 5" santoku.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8"pull-apart shears.
- 6-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Serrated paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2"long blade; 4 1/2”"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Capitalcook from Wusthof 7 pc knife set A fabulous set of premium knives. A great price for a quality knife set including the block. My daughter loves the set.Date published: 2016-08-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Linsy from Seriously sharp If you are looking for a Super sharp and nice looking set then this is for you. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the blades are thinner compare to the caphlon and brands alike. But besides that they are greatDate published: 2015-11-24Rated 4 out of 5 by GSinSF from Good knife set. Block just OK. Knives come packed in a box, and fairly sharp. The small serrated knife is practically scary. And it's nice to offer poultry sheers in the set. I ordered two sets. Of these, both blocks came marked with indentations in the wood. And one of the slots is much too large for one of the knives, so they do not line up as in the picture. 5 stars for the knives, but only 3 for the block.Date published: 2015-07-07Rated 4 out of 5 by BillofMontana from Okay knives Out of the box, factory shipped I expected razors, instead I got amateur quality sharpened knives. Brand new these were no sharper then my crude sharpening of my old set. After 2 hours of sharpening with a set of stones, they are now far far sharper, and now I'll see how well they hold and edge.Date published: 2015-06-06Rated 2 out of 5 by NYCityGirl11 from Decent knives but not great I have historically purchased Wusthof knives and have loved them for more than 20 years. Unfortunately this set is not up the same standards as my previous knives. I had to have one item replaces as it a came apart in my hand when I took it out of the box (btw, William Sonoma was excellent about the exchange) but the same thing happen with the replacement. Disappointing.Date published: 2014-08-10Rated 5 out of 5 by AnitaG from Perfect gift Young friends recently moved into their own apt, bringing with them college style cookware and utensils. They like to cook, and what better gift than a good set of knives? They were a hit! And used that very night. They are well constructed and feel very good in your hand. Very small footprint so this combo is good for a small kitchen.Date published: 2014-07-14