Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Edge Nakiri Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- With a shape reminiscent of a slender cleaver, the traditional nakiri knife is well suited for chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 7”-long blade; 4.75”-long handle; 3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LovingItFLA from ,my best choice ever This knife has far exceeded my expectations Trims beautifully, stays sharp. I did order the knife sharpener too. This has become my complete go to knife and I've got some beauties Quality, good weight and balance. Highly recommendedDate published: 2016-09-30Rated 5 out of 5 by CherylF from Wustoff Gourmet Nakiri Knife Very happy with the knife. Love the Wusthof Brand of cutlery. It was a very good up grade to our cutlery selections. Very satisfied with the Wustohof brand of knives,. In fact I ordered the 3 classic cheese knives today.Date published: 2015-07-22Rated 5 out of 5 by KitchenKate from Excellent knife I love the way this knife handles and cuts. It's easy to use and the blunt end makes picking up cut items easy. It may cost a bit more, but it is definitely worth it.Date published: 2014-07-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Pinky73 from Best knife yet! I received it for my birthday and used it yesterday for the first time. It feels very light in the hand and cuts through potatoes like cutting through butter. No need to put pressure or strain your hand/wrist when cutting anything. I cubed some meat too, it will he my favorite knife from now on.Date published: 2014-02-08