Wüsthof Gourmet Gaucho Steak Knives, Set of 4
Part of Wusthof’s Gourmet line, these precision knives are named for the famous cowboys of Argentina, a country famous for its fine beef. The ultrasharp edge of the long 5 1/2” blade glides through all sorts of steaks and chops.
- Set includes four 5 1/2" steak knives.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted polypropylene handles provide a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 3.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JessRecipe from Cheap and Flimsy I purchased these online because I like Wusthof and thought these looked like a bargain. Upon receiving them, I realized why they are comparatively so inexpensive. They are flimsy and cheap. They are incredibly light-weight and poorly balanced. I have returned these knives. If you want something that will only last a few years, this will be fine. If you want quality knives, these probably aren't them.Date published: 2015-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Judd from Steak knives Excellent. They cut everything like it was butter.Date published: 2015-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by coffeefreakmom from Wusthof gourmet gaucho steak knives Bought these to surprise my husband and he loves them. Super sharp and slice through steak like butter. I hand wash them, as I do with all of my Wusthof knives.Date published: 2013-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimix2 from Excellent knives Purchased 2 sets of these steak knives. We are extremely pleased with the quality of these Wusthof Gourmet knives. I did read the reviews submitted by other customers and each one seemed very pleased. Great price and exceptional quality! Timely delivery as well.Date published: 2013-01-30