Wüsthof Gourmet Gaucho Steak Knives, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Part of Wusthof’s Gourmet line, these precision knives are named for the famous cowboys of Argentina, a country famous for its fine beef. The ultrasharp edge of the long 5 1/2” blade glides through all sorts of steaks and chops.
- Set includes four 5 1/2" steak knives.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted polypropylene handles provide a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 3.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JessRecipe from Cheap and Flimsy I purchased these online because I like Wusthof and thought these looked like a bargain. Upon receiving them, I realized why they are comparatively so inexpensive. They are flimsy and cheap. They are incredibly light-weight and poorly balanced. I have returned these knives. If you want something that will only last a few years, this will be fine. If you want quality knives, these probably aren't them.Date published: 2015-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Judd from Steak knives Excellent. They cut everything like it was butter.Date published: 2015-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by coffeefreakmom from Wusthof gourmet gaucho steak knives Bought these to surprise my husband and he loves them. Super sharp and slice through steak like butter. I hand wash them, as I do with all of my Wusthof knives.Date published: 2013-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimix2 from Excellent knives Purchased 2 sets of these steak knives. We are extremely pleased with the quality of these Wusthof Gourmet knives. I did read the reviews submitted by other customers and each one seemed very pleased. Great price and exceptional quality! Timely delivery as well.Date published: 2013-01-30