Wüsthof Gourmet Chopper
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. You'll use this broad scalloped knife for cutting everything from crisp lettuce heads to artisan breads and sandwiches.
- Utility knife with scalloped blade makes clean cuts through a variety of food textures.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6”-long blade.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FortheCook from GREAT ADDITION This knife cuts through tough things like butter, Acorn squash-no problem,, hard cheese-easy as pie!! My favorite is bread--any texture-perfect slices!! Oh yeah, and it is great for chopping..It is very well made...very sturdy..a great buy.Date published: 2016-04-02Rated 5 out of 5 by GatorBill from Wonderful knife I have quite a collection of first quality knives, and this one is used 75% of the time. Great size, super sharp, and perfect for most tasks. I received my first as a monogrammed gift and since have done the same for a half of dozen of my friends and family.Date published: 2015-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by twignut from Best knife in my kitchen! I now need to fight for the use of this knife in my own kitchen? its so sharp, making chopping so effortless, that I will definitely need to purchase anther one, soon.Date published: 2015-06-16Rated 5 out of 5 by DIKITCHEN from Great Chopper Great chopper! its sharp and goes through vegetables so easy.Date published: 2015-06-10