Wüsthof Gourmet Burger Knife, Set of 4
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The world of gourmet burgers has soared with the advent of food trucks and artisanal street food, inspiring Wüsthof to create a knife especially for this all-time-favorite sandwich. Use the wide, rounded tip to spread condiments, the serrated edge to cut cleanly through buns and toppings, and the straight edge to slice through the burger without tearing. This set is sure to become the go-to tool at barbecues, picnics and outdoor gatherings.
- Burger knives with rounded blades for spreading and serrations near the tips for slicing.
- Laser-cut blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide secure, comfortable grips.
- Set of four.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase