Wüsthof Gourmet Bread Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- This bread knife’s long, scalloped blade can slice cleanly through the crispy crusts of whole loaves with ease.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 8”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jzzj from Excellent, cuts without shredding Excellent bread knife, cuts all kinds of bread without shredding. Good length and sits well in hand.Date published: 2013-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by MarieTherese from A great knife! I bought the small set of knives with the scissors. I liked them very much. I decided to buy the bread knife. I was not disappointed. This is an excellent knife. It is thin and sharp and just slides through the bread. I have not had problems with anything I have purchased through Williams-Sonoma. I have some nerve damage to my dominant hand, and this knife is very easy for me to use.Date published: 2013-06-25Rated 5 out of 5 by dgaines4 from Great knife This knife is great for cutting bread and rolls. It's effortless.Date published: 2013-06-06