Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece Steak Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Special set includes six 4 1/2” steak knives and a 6-slot storage block that keeps them handy on the countertop.
- The serrations along these steak knives’ edges allow them to “saw” through meat without crushing or tearing for cleaner cuts.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome 6-slot hardwood block is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Steak knives: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DBRose from Good quality for beginners I bought this as a gift for a family member. The quality is good but this is not a heavy duty knife set. It meets the needs of a young family just starting out. I would recommend this product because of the Wusthof reputation.Date published: 2015-01-24Rated 2 out of 5 by mforth from Rust spots within first 5 uses We registered for these steak knives for our wedding and used them 4 or 5 times before multiple knives had brown rust spots. We hand washed them and dried them, and keep them in the wooden block they came with. I called the registry to have them exchanged and WS did so promptly. We've had the new set for about a month and the spots are showing up again. All of our chopping/cutting knives are Wustoff and we've had them for years without seeing this happen - let alone within 5 uses. They cut beautifully, grip nicely and are otherwise an attractive set, but the rust spots make them look like we bought them at the grocery store...Date published: 2013-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Deeds from More than just a steak knife... I just bought these steak knives replacing an old set and am very happy with my purchase. I like having them on the counter for cutting fruits and veggies quickly. They are razor sharp so be careful!Date published: 2013-02-05